What is Sticky Notes for iPad?
Sticky Notes for iPad (Free) is an app for creating short thoughts, notes and reminders.
It is Simple to Use!
- Double tap the screen to create (or edit) a note
- Type your note
- Choose a note color and a text font, color and size
- Make notes bigger or smaller by pinching in or out
- Drag Notes around the screen with one finger
Who will benefit?
- This app is ideal for children who read proficiently
- Any child who has difficulty with attention and organizing thoughts and ideas is a candidate. Instead of forgetting thoughts and tasks, a child can quickly and easily create a sticky note
- A child who has difficulty sequencing can plan a routine and delete notes as steps are completed
- A child who has difficulty with handwriting will benefit from the ability to jot down notes
- A child who lacks the fine motor coordination for keyboarding can use the voice dictation feature
- Visual learners benefit from the attention grabbing colors and fonts
- Allow your child to create a series of sticky notes for tasks and routines that he or she avoids. Planning routines and choosing fonts, sizes and colors is fun and provides a feeling of control
- When you are short on time, preplan a routine and set the iPad on a stand on the kitchen table as a visual reminder for your family
Submitted by: Ariela Harcsztark OTR/L